4 September, 2017
Patient move updates
Today the patient move to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) is due for completion, with 56 patients scheduled to relocate.
The final patient is due to depart the old RAH at around midday, marking the end of the three-day patient move.
- 12.30pm: Patient move is now 100% complete.
The task of moving patients from the old RAH to the new site continues today, with patients moving until Wednesday 6 September 2017.
Today's patient move target is 102.
- 5.30pm: Patient move is now 100% complete.
- 3pm: Patient move 77% complete.
- 12noon: Patient move is 57% complete
- 10am: Patient move is 24% complete.
The task of moving patients from the old Royal Adelaide Hospital to the new site began this morning.
Patients will be moved over three days, from today until Wednesday 6 September 2017.
Today’s patient move target is 130.
Areas planned to move to the new RAH today include the Burns Unit, Spinal Unit, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Thoracic Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Intensive Care Unit and Haematology.
- 6.30pm: Patient move is now 100% complete.
- 3pm: Patient move is 65% complete.
- 12noon: Patient move is 33% complete.
- 10am: Patient move is 16% complete.